Overall project objective is to contribute to the advancement of Serbia’s judicial system and Rule of Law in line with the EU accession requirements.
To strengthen the capacities of the State Prosecutorial Council and the Republic Public Prosecutor’s Office in key areas for the execution of their mandate, including enhancing the managerial skills of the State Prosecutorial Council and the Republic Public Prosecutor’s Office staff, monitor and manage Public Prosecutor’s Offices daily operations, to develop mechanism for career developments of prosecutors, and to improve the effectiveness of disciplinary proceedings.
- Rule of Law
- EuropeAid reference
- Component 1: Improving strategic planning, human resources and financial management capacity and skills of the State Prosecutorial Council and the Republic Public Prosecutor’s Office and its staff and streamlining the relevant policies, decision making structures, internal procedures and workflows.
- Component 2: Increasing the effectiveness of merit-based career advancement, the evaluation system and procedures within prosecutorial system.
- Component 3: Preparation of human resources strategic documents for the State Council of Prosecutors and Public Prosecutor's Offices.
- Component 4: Improving Effectiveness of cooperation between the State Prosecutorial Council and Public Prosecutor’s Offices.
- City / District
- EU Contribution
- 1,460,000 €
- Negotiating chapter
- 23 - Judiciary and fundamental rights
- Implementation period
- March 2021 - March 2023
- Republic Public Prosecutor’s Office (RPPO), State Prosecutorial Council (SPC), Ministry of Justice (MoJ).
- Implemented by
- Consortium led by KPMG